Saturday, August 19, 2017

New Celadon Hareware

This summer I threw some cups, pitchers  and vases. 

I incised drawings into them.

Here are a few of the pieces from 2 months of work.

I have posted both sides of the Hareware vase with a postcard size drawing on Masonite with a bit of watercolor. The summer drawings on the clay  are a continuation of my watercolor drawings from the winter.

Below the  Bunny Vase is a vase with nudes based on the classic antiquity of "Lotus Eater" laziness. I include a couple of acrylic paintings that were done after the  drawing on the vessel with 2 sides of the bowl form.









 


Here are a few of the watercolor drawings from this past winter.





I used the same drawing style on both.

Here is a bunny lid on a floral bowl.


And the bevy of beauties with my new tiled fountain.



No comments:

Post a Comment