Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Gifts of Art Exhibition in Ann Arbor, Michigan opens December 12, 2011

University of Michigan Hospital Main Lobby will host an exhibiton of my floral canvases from December 12, 2011 -February 6, 2012. The program of original art in the hospital is through Gifts of Art. I had a show with them about 6 years ago and was also included in their coloring book project which had several artists make drawings for patients to color in. I am including "Genie's Garden", the lacy green 5x4' canvas that has been featured in this blog and 8 other of my Floral Garden canvases.
If you are in the area, have lunch at Angelo's, which has a few of my canvases also. Meet Michael Konas and see his paintings there. He is stretching my canvases for the show. The Hospital is near by.

No comments:

Post a Comment