Monday, July 5, 2010

New Book of my Paintings available through lulu.com

IT's in it's second draft already and I see how it could be endlessly reworked. For my first published book of my paintings I chose to narrow the selection to Floral Paintings on Canvas made between 1990 and 2010.
I also chose soft bound and just over 20 pages. The thrill of seeing the works all together is really something. In the second draft which is now available, I made a list at the back of all the titles and dimensions of the works in order of when they appear.
The format didn't allow for titling each work as you see it.
I admit I went over my first master copy titling each image with a sharpie on my own book.
Very exciting venture, check it out. I have it posted on my links to the left so you can see or even buy it if you like.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on self publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment